Wednesday 26 September 2012

Finding Hope Thru Trials

Dearest Saints,
        I would like you to know that no matter what, God can take the worst trials and suffering and make something beautiful out of it.  It is like taking a lump of clay and making a beautiful china dish that has gone around the spinning wheel and through the fire several times.  I don't want this to sound like another "religious or spiritual story", but in every case of anything I share, I truly want to be genuine by sharing my experience to help and encourage you.  I can truly say this because my life was in total ruins about a decade ago and I often hoped to just die in peace.  During that time, this is where I made a commitment and when I sought the Lord and became determined to live with purpose by learning from my past and blessing other peoples lives, it is amazing what He has done for me.  With the rough trials and the deep dark valleys I have been through, I am now able to use the hope that I have been given by knowing the Love of God and to share the hope with others in their time of need.  What He has done for one, He can do and will do for others.  The question is: Will you receive Him as your Lord and personal Saviour?  And will you believe He loves you more than anyone else could ever and wants to use you to make a difference in peoples lives?  I can now testify this is true for me.  When I chose to be all I can be with Gods help to bless lives, God is using me to heal and bless wounded souls and because He gave me such great hope and peace, I want to use this to give you the same.  


          I have seen ones who have gone through the greatest trials are the ones who have had the greatest impact to inspire many others that allows them to have hope.  With the help of God, from the trials we have endured, we are able to comfort those with the comfort we ourselves have received (2 Cor 1:3 - 7).  During the time of our trials, it does not seem pleasant at all, but when we see how we have become a blessing to others, I now strangely admit that I am glad I went through the trials, now that I know how much of a blessing it has helped many people.  I am humbled to admit that God used myself and several others to help stop someone from contemplating to commit suicide.  I know this because of an email response I once had from a lady who admitted she was considering taking her life that very night.  Had I not gone through my past trials, I don't think I would have had the compassion to help this individual.  Although I am greatful to be used by God, I don't take any credit, but give God the glory. 
 
       
          Therefore, trials are not to be an attitude where you say "I guess this is my lot in life" or any similar negative confession.  The only time trials are simply a misfortune and have no value is when we fail to use our past trials to be a blessing to others in their time of need, and continue to dwell in that "woe is me" attitude.  Again, I have known many times that those who have gone through many adversities are able to reach out and be a blessing and an inspiration to many others because of it.  I now understand when (James 1:2 - 4) tells us to rejoice when we go through trials, because it is preparing us to be a special blessing to others if we choose to believe God can use this for His glorious purposes.  When we refuse to give up and believe that God can use our past, regardless of how negative it may have been, this can be the greatest mandate of all humanity is to know how much of a blessing we can be to others because of what God has shaped us to be through trials and valleys.  What He has done for many others, He is faithful to use you if you will choose to believe He can use you for His glorious purposes.  One of the greatest tragedies in life is to realize how we have wasted our lives feeling sorry for ourselves and fail to be a blessing to many others whom God could have used.  Don't let any of your past trials be in vain, but with the help of God, let it be a rich blessing and be a life giving example and an inspiration to many of those whom God can use to bless many others.  Unless you ask God and believe Him to be able to use your past trials to bless many others, you will never know the value your life can bring hope to many others who may receive greater eternal blessings because of it.  The hope that I now live is a real testimony of mine which is why I was able to write a book titled "Greatest Builder for Our Life", which I am so glad to share the hope, joy and inner peace that you can have also.
 

In the Matchless Name of Jesus
Richard
Associate Director
Answers2Prayer
http://sites.google.com/site/greatestbuilderforourlife  
http://www.answers2prayer.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment