Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wonders of His Love & Care

Good Day Saints!!

I keep thinking how amazing it is to realize how powerful doubt and unbelief are. When you consider that all God has created, what God can do from nothing and turn it into something valuable. When no powers of the hosts of the entire spirits of darkness that can have any dominion over God. When there is no sickness or diseases that God cannot heal. That there is no bad situation that God cannot turn it around for our good. However, the only thing that does stop God is our doubt and unbelief. For Jesus could not do any miracles in His own hometown because of unbelief. Even though there is nothing God cannot do, He cannot work on behalf of anyone who chooses to doubt His ability to help us, doubt His Word, doubt His care and love for us or when we choose just to not believe. By not believing, is not simply choosing to out-right say to God...I will not believe, but in a subtle way, we choose not to believe when we doubt His Mercy that relents His punishment for us, doubt His Grace to receive His forgiveness and rich blessings for us. To live in fear is because we doubt His love and care for us. We doubt His love for us because we choose to believe the lies that He will not forget our past sins after we repent. Doubt and unbelief is such a horrible, most powerful and deadly deterrent for God to do any work through us. It is just simply a matter for people to choose Life or death, blessings or curses, because He admonishes us to make that wise choice to CHOOSE LIFE. I am so glad that when I have made big mistakes in the past, He has forgiven me and has chosen to totally forget my past sins. Many times, I have often walked in fear and doubt. Recently, God has impressed upon me to picture Jesus standing right beside me, smiling down on me and wants to bless my life because He is able, willing and always there for me. He knows so much about each of us, that our very hairs are numbered. That although I don't have my prayers answered the way I like them answered, I am stronger than ever... being rich in faith, love and trust in Him knowing that He loves me and is able and willing to care for me. Because with His help, I have made that bold determination to remain focused on the presence of God standing beside me, reaching down to hold my hand, ready to always forgive, care, provide, teach and richly bless me because of the suffering He endured. For all the penalties He endured for our sakes, I am free from any curse and am going to humbly receive all that He has blessed me with. I am amazed at His love for me and how He has transformed my life from believing that I was totally useless in life to now believing He can do a tremendous work through me.

When I picture these wonderful thoughts (by keeping focused of His love and care for me), I am disgusted with myself from my past that I have often been fretful and ever holding on to guilt because I doubted His love and care for me. But now I am greatful that I don't hold any guilt because He lovingly sets me free because of His love for me. It makes me realize more and more how sad it must make God when people will choose not to believe when they want help but refuse to receive any Godly counsel all because they believe their sins exceed the Grace of God and choose not to believe His love and care for them. What else does God need to do to prove His love for us?? When I focus on His love for me over and over, more and more, the thought becomes more despicable to me that we should ever doubt His love or care. No wonder He says that when a person does not believe in Him, He is already condemned (John 3:18). All I can say is....How marvelous, How wonderful is my Saviours Love for me!! Speaking the powerful truth of His Word over me, over and over again to say that God loves me has now become a great stronghold and solid foundation in my life. I have more peace and steady calmness more and more when I speak the powerful truth of His love and word over me. It's amazing how powerful His Word is more and more when we hear ourselves speak His Word boldly over us. It is that Mighty Sword that defeats our enemy and he is no match to the powerful word of God when we continue to speak the power and protection of His Word over us. By keeping focused on His love for me, by speaking His blessings over myself and all of my entire situations in life, it keeps me ever so much stronger in Him. I will ask you to speak the blessings of Numbers 6:23 - 27, When God told Moses to SPEAK His Word over Aaron saying:

23"Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, `In this way ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them: 24The LORD bless thee and keep thee;
25the LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; 26the LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.' 27"And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them."
Rich blessings to all.

Please feel free to visit my website below. God bless.
In the Matchless Name of Jesus
Richard
Associate Director
Answers2Prayer
http://sites.google.com/site/greatestbuilderforourlife
http://www.answers2prayer.org/

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment