Sunday 3 July 2011

Declaration of Victory in Jesus

I AM EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, EMPOWERED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHEREVER I AM. I AM A PART OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE UNASHAMED. I HAVE STEPPED OVER THE LINE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. I AM A DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST. I WON'T LOOK BACK, LET UP, SLOW DOWN, BACK AWAY OR BE STILL.

My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I'm finished and done with low living, sight making, small planning, a prayer-less life, colorless dreams, tamed visions, worldly talking, cheap giving and dwarfed goals. I am anointed by God for exploits, blessed by heaven to prosper, whatever I touch flourishes. I live above sickness, poverty, confusion, depression and all oppression from the enemy. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I now live by His presence, lean by faith, love by patience, live by prayer and labor by His power. My face is set, my gate is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my Guide is reliable, my mission is clear.
I love to live and live to love. I am a loving child of a loving God, the love of God is shed abroad in my heart through the holy Ghost. I do not gossip, envy or hate. There is no jealousy in me and I hope everybody’s soul is well in all their endeavors. I sincerely and whole-heartedly rejoice with them that rejoice, mourn with them that mourn. I am a practical Christian. I do not love in words alone. I act my faith in love on a daily basis.
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, diluted or delayed. With His continued help, I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity or meander in the name of mediocrity. I won't give up, shut up, let go, or slow down, until I have preached up, prayed up, paid up, stored up, and stayed up for the cause of Jesus Christ. I have no taste of mere religion without change. I live a result oriented purpose driven life, based on the principles of God's word. I am a person of the word, yielded to the spirit and committed to God's purpose for my life. I take my place in God's Supernatural Army and His agenda for the earth and my generation. As sure as God's helps me, I will never give up, cave in, quit or die until my job is done and victory is won.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go until He comes, give till I drop all, preach till everyone knows and work till He stops me. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me, because my banner will have been clear. I am empowered by Him to make a difference in my generation. By His Grace alone will I fulfill all these declarations. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Sent by Nicholas.

No comments:

Post a Comment