Friday 24 June 2011

The Power of Our Testimonies

Dear Saints.

When it seems like I find faults, I do so by using myself as an example in every message I write. I continually see that when any messages I write, it is not myself writing to everyone, but God speaking clearly to myself as well. It's interesting when we pick up a pen or go to the computer and ask God to lead me to type messages, it is like He is often revealing a message for me to bear. Maybe He often speaks messages to myself more than anyone else and I am the one who needs the most correction! This tells me that God can speak through anyone and use anyone who is listening and who is willing to be used. It wasn't until I knew I could write until I actually started to type messages I felt lead to type. Because with my background, who would have ever thought I could ever do that?? But God Himself is the One who gives us the ability simply when we are believing that He can use us and wants to use us for His glorious purposes. He doesn't look for qualified people, He qualifies us when we have a willing heart and a believing heart for God because we know He wants to use us to bless us for our obedience to fulfill the greatest mandate in all of History.

One of the things I think about that I don't often do as much as I should is testify of Gods continual Grace and Mercy towards me. Our greatest enemy, the devil and his emissaries are always coming against us to accuse us, even though we may have repented, that God has clearly promised in His Word that He has totally forgiven us who truly repent with a Godly repentance. The thing that allows the devil and his angelic followers to be an effective accuser is because we often fail to share a word of our testimony because in Revelation 12:11, the Word tells us that we overcome the accuser of the Brethren by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony. When we have a testimony, which is what we should often have of Gods goodness, which is ALLways, there is nothing more powerful when we can testify that God is Love and He is true to His Word. When we hear an encouraging testimony from others, I know I am always encouraged and keep much of the praise reports in an electronic folder to remind myself of the wonderful praises people share to encourage myself. The reason why our testimony of God goodness is powerful is because there is no denying how God does help us which is a blow to the enemy who wants to accuse, and cannot accuse when we can share a testimony. I find I can help many people to encourage them because I like to testify how God used my Mess to be a powerful MESSage to give hope to others. My testimony is true which is a great help and encouragement when we do share a testimony of how God did help me. Without it, we don't appear to have the same impact to give hope to others when we fail to share a testimony of what He has done for myself and others. I hope to encourage you to share a testimony, as we should always have a testimony because God is always Good to us in every way, to provide, protect us from many immenent dangers that we may not be aware of, sustains us in every breath we take. May it be our desire to share wonderful testimonies because with the Blood of Christ, and the Word of our Testimony, we have the promises of God that we do overcome the one who comes against us with accusations because there is no denying when the truth is spoken from any past experiences. This is what defeats the enemies weapons used against Gods people.

Help us O Lord to speak up and not be silent to share testimony and praises. Just like there is remission of sins, by actually committing a sin by doing something we should not be doing, and ommission of sins, which is what we should be doing, but we fail to do. Thank God He truly is faithful to always want to forgive us when we repent. So I will say to God, forgive me for often being silent from sharing many testimonies I have failed to give when I should have. For You do inhabit the praises of Your Saints because You are worthy of our praises (Psalm 22:3). May the Lord bless you and encourage you not to be silent to share testimonies. You never know who may need to hear your testimony!!


Please feel free to visit my website and Blog address below. God bless.

In the Matchless Name of Jesus
Richard
Associate Director
Answers2Prayer
http://sites.google.com/site/greatestbuilderforourlife
http://www.answers2prayer.org/
www.helpingcopewithhope.blogspot.com

"God gave His best for us when He gave up His Son to die for our sins. What are we prepared to do for Him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment