Sunday 21 August 2011

Attaining Knowledge of His Word - Part 2

Dear Saints.

After meditating on the wonderful attributes of God and how He is willing and able to care for us in the most details of life, we need to know what His Word means to us in order to get the most of His Word in a most practical way. Again, when we are able to acquire and benefit ourselves by gaining richer knowledge and wisdom about anything in general, it is because we are delighted about the positive results it has upon our lives. It's not only meditating on Gods Word alone, but reflecting on the positive results that His Word and instruction brings to our lives, not only in the eternal realm, but also in our present lives. When I spend quality time thinking about where I once was, and what I have gone through, it is priceless to think how much I have learned the wisdom of His Word that have lead me to where I am today. I can honestly say that I may not be where I need to be, but thank God for His Grace and Mercy that I am not where I used to be. Regardless of where I am at, I know that He loves me, and we need to know this for each one of us in a deeper sense.

In the past, where my heart was broken and my life was a daily struggle, it was inviting Him and trusting Him to fight my battles week after week, month after month and year after year. Learning to use His Words of instruction and wisdom of being humble healed my broken heart moment by moment. I now live each day with such hope and peace that I hardly knew about. Where I was often tormented by fears, worries, depression....He has changed that for me so I can live in Peace, having that wonderful faith in Him because I know His love for me. I am no longer anxious about anything, because I know when He is at the helm of my life, I am truly content because He cares for me. When negative words were destroying my life, by His Grace and by His instructions, I am no longer under its authority. He has instructed me to live a victorious life by not allowing negative words to dominate me. Because of His Word and instructions, negative words which had dominated my life, I now have dominion over them by learning from His Word to speak the power of the truth of His Word. He has taught me as His Child to use the authority He has given us and becoming a stronger Christian because of the trials I had gone through. When people often bring discouragement to me, I know when I go to Gods Word and declare them over me and refuse to listen to the lies of the enemy who often speaks through people, I am always encouraged. This is why I know that He truly does love me because I have lived this and proven the positiveness of His Word in my life as a testimony to tell you that HIS WORD WORKS!!

To benefit, we sometimes need to reflect on where we were and where we have come. We may not see any advancement each day, but when you compare your life now as it was several years ago, I know for myself how much I have grown in the Lord. When I take my time to reflect, I see the power and the Truth of how His Word has had a very positive affect on my life. It may not be easy to say this when a person is going through trials at the present time, but I can truly say that I am better off having gone through severe trials because I have learned so much and appreciate what trials other people go through, which God has gifted me to be able to effectively counsel and bring encouragement to so many people in the past decade. I know I would never have had the compassion that I do now if I had not gone through many trials. We may not see what God is doing, but DO KNOW and SAY SO...that you believe God is doing something wonderful in your life. It is often hidden from our sight, but I would say to you...NEVER GIVE UP, because that is what the enemy wants you to do and he lies by telling you nothing is going to change. This is where we can give up and give the enemy legal access to have dominion over our lives, or this is the time where we can dig our heals in and become bold in the Lord and tell him "I BELIEVE GOD IS DOING A GREAT WORK IN ME" and this is where we are strengthened in Him is when we refuse to give up and we boldly declare our dependency on the Lord.

The only thing about this that is devastating is when people just Give Up and fail to believe that God is able to deliver you from trials that is meant to build you up and strengthen you to do greater and mightier works that He alone is able to do through you. When you know that His Word can do this for you, it will motivate you and you will be able to benefit more from His Word in order to be a rich blessing to many others who may later benefit from you. When you think of a little tree that is being planted, you will notice that the tree is not growing much at first, but it is doing something vital that is hidden because it is developing roots in order for the tree itself to become strong. Therefore, if you don't see much of a change at first, do know that He is doing something vital in your life that He can use for His glory. When I realize the trials I had to go through, it was often because He had to break the stubborn pride from my heart and give me a spirit of humility, which is when I benefitted the most. So when you are about to read His Word, KNOW and realize that His Word brings Deliverance; Healing; Restoration; Hope and Life that benefits us in every way. When we stop and see how life enhancing His Word is to each of us personally in every detail of life, this should motivate us to be able to get the most of His Word that we benefit from.


Please feel free to visit my website below. God bless.
In the Matchless Name of Jesus
Richard
Associate Director
Answers2Prayer
http://sites.google.com/site/greatestbuilderforourlife
http://www.answers2prayer.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment